Product Description & Reviews
SET OF TWO 12-Inch BesseyREVO Jr. Parallel clamps are designed so that jaw faces are always parallel which results in clamping pressure that is distributed of the face of both jaws equally and consistently. Bessey REVO Jr. Parallel clamps deliver up to 900 lbs of clamping force and have been designed to fill a gap that exists in the market, a general purpose parallel clamp with the right combination of clamping force, weight and features that serious woodworking shops demand. Bessey REVO Jr. clamps are manufactured in Germany and assembled in the USA.
Features & Highlights
- SET OF TWO 12-Inch capacity, 3-1/4-Inch throat depth parallel jaw bar clamps
- Removable end stop allows reversing the operating head to convert from compression force to spreading force
- Slide on plastic jaw protector pads can be removed for cleaning and replacement when worn
- Plastic rail protector pads isolate the clamp material from the steel rail to minimize any contact between clamped material and steel rails which helps avoid discoloration stining that can occur with some wood, glues and steel contact
- High clamping force (900 lbs) to weight relationship for versatile clamping and light weight
|Item Size:||2.5 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.51 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.