Product Description & Reviews
-Features a large diameter spindles for added strength and durability. Spindles and swivel nuts are made from cold drawn, carbon steel. -Acme thread for rapid operation and years of hard use. -Hardwood handles are over-sized for comfort, extra torque and reinforced with steel ferrules. The spiral pin used to secure the handles to the s-spindle is easy to remove for repair or replacement. -Metal parts are treated to resist rust. -The jaws, made from quality hard maple for a lifetime of use, are oiled to resist glue. An old-world traditional design used by wood wrights & shipbuilders that still proves to be a popular tool among cabinetmakers today. The traditionally designed hard maple jaws feature modern steel hardware. Large diameter spindles with an acme thread for rapid operation, strength & durability. Wood Handscrew Camp, 10" Jaw Length, 7" Throat Depth and 17/16" Spindle.
Features & Highlights
- Features an acme thread for quick clamping and large handles for comfort and torque
- Jaw length is 10", clamping capacity is 7" and throat depth is 6"
- Feature a large diameter spindles for added strength and durability. Spindles and swivel nuts are made from cold drawn, carbon steel.
- Hardwood handles are over-sized for comfort, extra torque and reinforced with steel ferrules. The spiral pin used to secure the handles to the spindle is easy to remove for repair or replacement
- Metal parts are treated to resist rust.
|Item Size:||6 x 17 x 17 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.91 x 5.79 x 5.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.