Product Description & Reviews
The Bora WTX clamp edge saw guide set is the perfect addition to your circular saw, router or jig saw allowing you to make straight cuts with ease. Made out of heavy gauge, extruded aluminum, the WTX clamp edge is tough, rigid and durable. The adjustable end clamp slides easily along the precise channels eliminating the need for the internal channel bar reducing weight and wear. The locking handle grabs work surfaces and won't let go giving you a secure edge that won't budge so you can make precise track saw like cuts with a circular saw, jig saw or router. The handle is molded with a hanging notch for convenient storage while it's not in use. Size denotes maximum clamping capacity.• Set includes 1 - 24-Inch, 1 - 36-Inch, and 1 - 50 Clamp Edge. Lifetime warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Use with all circular saws, routers, jigsaws and other portable power tools
- Ridged Aluminum Straight Edge Guide for making straight and accurate cuts
- Soft-grip non-marring rubberized clamping pad, securely grips all surfaces
- Modular design allows additional aluminum extrusion sections to be added to expand the capacity up to 100-inch
- Positive 2-3/16-in x 5/8-in clamping pads secure firmly to all surfaces for many clamping and cutting applications
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||26.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 7.99 x 7.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.