Product Description & Reviews
The DE-STA-CO 810-U Pneumatic Hold-Down Clamp with U-bar has built-in air flow control that provides smoother operation for repeated operations compared to manual clamps. It is made of steel and has a U-shaped clamping bar for a larger clearance angle when used with a holding screw (not included). The magnetic ring piston accommodates round or T-slot sensors for positioning. The maximum holding capacity is 600 lb. and the maximum clamp bar opening is 99 degrees. The port size is 1/8" NPT. The operating temperature range is -14 degrees F to +195 degrees F. The maximum inlet pressure is 51 psi. It comes with two flanged washers.Pneumatic clamps require a compressed air hook-up, also known as a pneumatic hook-up, to initiate clamping pressure. They use pressure and a holding screw, also known as a spindle, or an arm to hold a component in place. Pneumatic clamps may have a fixed clamping point at the end of a solid clamping bar, an adjustable holding screw that can be moved down a U-shaped clamping bar, or an arm that extends and rotates to clamp the workpiece.DE-STA-CO manufactures clamping, gripping, transferring, indexing, and robotic tools. The company was founded in 1915 and is headquartered in Auburn, MI.What's in the Box?810-U Pneumatic Hold-Down Clamp2 flanged washers
Features & Highlights
- Built-in air flow control provides smoother operation during repetitive clamping operations compared to manual clamps
- U-shaped hold-down bar for larger clearance angle when used with a holding screw (not included)
- Magnetic ring piston accommodates round or T-slot sensors
- Holding capacity is 600 lb. and maximum clamp bar opening is 99 degrees
- Port size is 1/8" NPT, operating temperature is -14 degrees F to +195 degrees F, and maximum inlet pressure is 51 psi
|Item Size:||3.5 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.8 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.