Product Description & Reviews
Specifications: Material: Aluminum Alloy Size: max Jaw open about 2.8inch Pliers Surface: coating Single handle: handle jaw rotation can be adjustable Jaw width: 35inch Jaw depth: 1.4inch Can use it to clamp 3" width, 1"-2" thickness Note: Avoid clamping glasses which are not thick enough, or the glasses may get cracked. When clamp the glass, users are suggested to coat the both sides of glass' clamping position with facial tissues; thus can avoid the metal clamp cracks the glass or scratchs the glass surface accidently. Package Include: 1 x Right Angle Clamp
Features & Highlights
- Clamp's body part is aluminum alloy die-casting construction, more durable and stronger but lighter to hold in hand
- Perfect for welding, installing furniture, doweling, making cabinet, frame and aquarium
- Maximum clamping range is 70 mm / 2.8 inch, can clamp materials like steel rod, metal tube, wood, thick glass, etc
- Electroplating rust-proof steel arbor with rotary jaw can be adjusted to align and hold work pieces precisely
- Solid anti-skid strong rubber handle, help to sets up instantly; secures quickly
|Item Size:||8.9 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.92 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.78 x 2.44 x 2.44 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Peachtree Woodworking Supply
mpn: PW1167, ean: 0814310011935,