Product Description & Reviews
The Heck Industries C1-100 Variable Angle Welding Clamp with 7/8" maximum opening and 1-1/4" jaw height rotates 90 degrees left and right for accurate joint welding at a variety of angles. The clamp adjusts in 15-degree increments through ratcheting action. Its rear jaw swivels and is self-centering to hold different workpiece sizes and to accommodate both round and flat components. The clamp is made of 6061 aluminum, which is lightweight, provides corrosion resistance, and has a satin anodized finish. The clamp, which measures 6-1/2" long and 2-1/2" wide, has an engraved angle scale for accurate measurement readings. Welding clamps hold components at specific angles to each other to facilitate welding and other assembly operations. They are either variable angle or fixed angle. Variable angle clamps can be adjusted for welding joints of two components at variety of angles. Fixed angle clamps hold two components at a 90-degree angle.Heck Industries manufactures metal working machinery, including plate beveling machines, bench models, and power feed machines. The company, founded in 1966, is headquartered in Hartland, MI.
Features & Highlights
- Variable angle clamp with 7/8" maximum opening and 1-1/4" jaw height rotates 90 degrees left and right for accurate joint welding at a variety of angles
- Rear jaw swivels and is self-centering to accommodate workpieces of different sizes
- Adjustable to hold round or flat components
- 6061 aluminum is lightweight, provides corrosion resistance, and has a satin anodized finish
- Engraved angle scale for accurate measurement reading
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.2 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.