Product Description & Reviews
Like an extra pair of hands, this job-site helper holds ductwork in place with clamps and a chain during installation until permanently secured. Temporarily suspending duct or venting from any joist is fast and easy. Double-ended keyhole also allows easy chain adjustment and locking in a horizontal clamping position, required for engineered joists, without the need to tie the chain around the clamp. Formed teeth hold the clamp securely in place on joist.Works like an extra pair of hands, eliminate the useless labor costs.
Features & Highlights
- Works like an extra pair of hands, eliminate the useless labor costs
- 125Lb tensile chain strength will blow you away
- Holds duct either between or under joists
- Like an extra pair of hands
- Two powerful clamps and four feet of 125lb tensile strength chain
- Holds duct in place, either between or under joists
- Works on engineered or traditional joists
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.