Product Description & Reviews
Palmgren rotary tables perform a variety of operations. They are very useful for cutting segments or circles, Circular slots, cutting Irregular-Shaped slots as well as other similar operations. There tables permit accurate positioning or work under the machine spindle or for inspection and layout applications.The table can be used in a horizontal or vertical position with both bases being ground for overall squareness. Rotary dial is graduated in 3 minute increments and 1 minute increments on the Vernier.
Features & Highlights
- The table can be used in a horizontal or vertical position with both bases being ground for overall squareness
- Rotary dial is graduated in 3 minute increments and 1 minute increments on the Vernier
- Balanced ball crank feed handle does not exceed below the base to eliminate interference with the machine table
- A smooth work gear provides positive rotary feed controlling a precision ground table top to 0.001 in
- A 5/8 in keyway and mounting lugs are provided on both the vertical and horizontal mounting surfaces
|Item Weight:||51 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.13 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Package Weight:||52 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.75 x 6.13 x 6.13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.