Product Description & Reviews
Designed to deliver precise clamping action, the RIDGID 66987 Forged Vise has a sleek, rugged design that out performs the bulky cast-iron competition. Featuring a 4-3/4-inch jaw opening, the bench vise has a patented parallel jaw alignment system that delivers precise clamping action as well as longer service life. Built to last, it's constructed of 75,000-PSI tensile strength drop-forged steel for superior durability and has a sturdy forged steel swivel base with dual draw-down bolts. The adjustable swivel base offers increased work areas and allows the vise to securely lock in any position. The steel handle features rubber anti-pinch rings and a high performance, rolled double lead Acme screw. Designed for optimal tool performance, the work bench vise has surface hardened slides for smooth, precise operation. Additional features include standard, large capacity fixed pipe jaws and a large, hardened anvil. RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- All-steel, 75,000-PSI tensile strength drop-forged steel construction for superior durability; sleek, rugged design out-performs bulky cast-iron versions
- Patented parallel jaw alignment system for precise clamping action and longer service life; 4-3/4-inch (120 mm) jaw opening
- Steel handle with rubber anti-pinch rings and a high-performance rolled double lead Acme screw
- Features surface-hardened slides for smooth, precise operation; large hardened anvil
- Sturdy forged steel swivel base with dual draw-down bolts; adjustable swivel base allows vise to lock securely in any position
|Item Weight:||26.24 pounds|
|Package Weight:||24.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 7.6 x 7.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 24408, mpn: 24408, ean: 0019907244080,