Product Description & Reviews
The Royal Chuck Stop provides a simple, consistent method for locating short parts in a 3-jaw lathe chuck. Captive, web-shaped design eliminates the danger of using spacers or parallels that could come loose and be thrown from a spinning chuck. Three strong magnets further secure the stop to the chuck face. Stop allows short parts to project past the chuck jaws, providing clearance for facing operationsStandard set includes 15mm 20mm and 25mm thick stops. Provides a simple, consistent method for locating short parts in a 3-jaw lathe chuck.
Features & Highlights
- Standard set includes 15mm 20mm and 25mm thick stops
- Provides a simple, consistent method for locating short parts in a 3-jaw lathe chuck
- Anodized finish provides good wear-resistance
- 3 strong magnets secure stop to chuck face
- Front and back locating surfaces are parallel within +/- 0.0004"
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.