Product Description & Reviews
Rubber lined cable clamp, are mainly suitable for securing pipes, hoses, cables, cables harnesses and cable protection pipes. The rubber liner has the function of shock absorption, preventing friction and insulation. The rubber lined p clamp is widely used in the mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics, measurement and control engineering, automotive industry, shipbuilding, electrical and food processing industries. Size: 38mm - 1 1/2 inch Qty: 10pcsClip Size: 38mm, suitable for 38mm (or 1.5") cables, wiring, lines, pipes, hoses etc..
Features & Highlights
- Clip Size: 38mm, suitable for 38mm (or 1.5") cables, wiring, lines, pipes, hoses etc.
- Material: 15mm wide galvanized steel band with 1.5mm thick EPDM rubber-coated.
- Screw hole diameter: 6mm (M6), reinforced band ends with steel plates to ensure the clamp down firmly.
- 10 per pack. Each clamp is attached with a M6*16 bolt, a washer n a M6 nylock nut.
- The rubber coat is insulated, corrosion-resistant, and effectively absorbing shocks.
|Package Weight:||0.92 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 1.93 x 1.93 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.