Product Description & Reviews
A taper pin is a carbon steel rod with one end having a slightly larger diameter than the other. Preferred for parts which have to be taken apart frequently and when absolute alignment is required.Designed to hold parts together when installing fastenersRelease easily, without galling, particularly in soft plate applicationsProduct Name: Taper Pin; Package Content: 20pcs x Taper Pin. Main Color: Gray; Material: 45# Carbon Steel. Weight: 145g; Large End Diameter: 6.6mm / 0.26". Standard: GB117; Finish: Hardening Heat Treatment.
Features & Highlights
- Product Name: Taper Pin; Package Content: 20pcs x Taper Pin
- Main Color: Gray; Material: 45# Carbon Steel
- Weight: 145g; Large End Diameter: 6.6mm / 0.26"
- Standard: GB117; Finish: Hardening Heat Treatment
- Length: 30mm / 1.2"; Small End Diameter: 6mm / 0.24"
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.