Product Description & Reviews
Metric Fine Thread Lock-Out Type.Used in applications where the plunger must not protrude continually.To achieve this, the knob is rotated by 90 degree after being retracted. The head of the plunger body is provided with a suitable notch in opposite positions so as to prevent the plunger from accidentally slipping back into its forward position due to error or vibration. This indexing plunger has the unique feature of the pull knob partially enclosing the top of the plunger body, allowing less debris to enter into the mechanism.
Features & Highlights
- Product Name: Indexing Plunger; Package Content: 1 x Indexing Plunger; Main Color: Black, Silver Tone
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel, 303 Stainless Steel; Weight: 20g
- Dimension: 46 x 15mm / 1.81" x 0.59" (L*D); Pin Diameter: 4mm / 0.16"
- Thread Diameter: M8; Thread Length: 14mm / 0.55"
- Thread Pitch: 1mm; Pin Length: 4mm / 0.16"
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.