Product Description & Reviews
The Van Mark Mark II TrimMaster Siding Brake builds upon the reputation of the Mark I Series made by Van Mark. The Mark II TrimMaster® has a Power LockTM bar and POWERslotTM technology for easier bending, making smaller "J" channels and hollow core hinge extrusions for added strength. Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW), wedges are independently adjustable and replaceable should the occasion ever arise. The Mark II TrimMaster® Heavy-Duty Residential brake has additional "C" castings to handle medium grade metals with ease. Like the Contractor, the Commercial model provides all the bending power needed without sacrificing its portability. Includes two military grade aluminum castings. Dual support base rails for extra foundation. Bending handle is ideal for bending and hemming full length 8ft.+ pieces. Increased bending radius for simple hemming. Bends up 180° Hems for complex bend profiles. Powerlock bar for stronger clamping pressure. 1 Year Warranty. Bending Capacities: Soft Aluminum: 0.040, Galvanized Steel: 24 Gauge, Roofing Copper: 32 oz., Painted Galvanized Steel: 24 Gauge, Stainless Steel: 26 Gauge.
Features & Highlights
- Equipped with locking handle that has quick release feature for easy transport
- Power Lock bar provides crisp bends without oil canning/warping
- Cam locking system consists of aluminum and ultra high molecular weight polyethylene wedge
- POWERslot hinge "auto-measures" 5/8" hems
- Number of C Castings will differ depending on brake size. 8'6" brake has 7 C's, 10'6" brake has 9 C's, 12'6" brake has 11 C's
|Manufacturer:||Van Mark Products|
|Publisher:||Van Mark Products|
|Studio:||Van Mark Products|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.