Product Description & Reviews
These versatile vises were the center of a pattern maker's shop or a gunsmith's shop for more than a hundred year. Main jaws pivot up to 5 degrees for clamping tapered work, and included auxiliary jaw pivots up to 30 degrees. Jaws are 13-3/4" wide x 5" deep, maximum opening 12". Two dogs in each jaw allow clamping of round or irregular shapes. Complete with wooden handle, mounting instructions and hardware.Swing a clamped workpiece up to horizontal. Rotates 360 degree in a vertical position. Main jaw pivots up to 5 degrees for clamping tapered work.
Features & Highlights
- Swing a clamped workpiece up to horizontal
- Rotates 360 degree in a vertical position
- Main jaw pivots up to 5 degrees for clamping tapered work
- Auxiliary jaw will pivot up to 30 degrees
- Two dogs in each jaw allow clamping of round or irregular shapes
|Item Weight:||62 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.75 x 9.75 x 9.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 35745, mpn: 64800, ean: 0703382648005,