Product Description & Reviews
Clamp Pins hold insulating rubber blankets in place. Rauckman Clamp Pins use newly developed material and design features to provide durability, functionality and economy. Also known as "clothes pins," these clamps are used to secure rubber blankets and to provide a stop on conductor to keep line hose from sliding on the conductor. Rubberized clamp tips - featuring opposing concave and convex design with interlocking ribs - are permanently molded onto the clamp to avoid cracking or splitting. The clamp was also designed wtih integrated button for securing or attaching an insulated blanket.
Features & Highlights
- Rubberized inner surface will not scratch or damage rubber blankets
- Clamp tips are permanently molded to avoid cracking or splitting
- Integrated button for securing or attaching an insulated blanket
- Multiple holes to attach warning tags if desired
- Blanket Clamp (Clothes Pin) is MADE IN THE USA.
|Manufacturer:||Rauckman Utility Products|
|Brand:||Rauckman Utility Products|
|Publisher:||Rauckman Utility Products|
|Studio:||Rauckman Utility Products|
|Package Weight:||3.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.