The Yost Forged Steel Bench Vise is a Heavy duty Bench Vise. Constructed out of 75,000 PSI Forged Steel this Vise is meant for metal fabrication and other Heavy duty applications. The Vise features a 360 degree Swivel Base with two lock downs.
Features & Highlights
- Bench vise with swivel base has a 5" jaw width and 0.5"- to 3"-diameter pipe capacity to provide clamping action for heavy-duty applications
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Forged steel body has a powder-coated finish that provides weather resistance and a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work space
- Top jaws and pipe jaws are made of hardened steel, are grooved for enhanced grip, and can be replaced when worn
- Guide rails adjust to counteract wear and restore precision
|Item Weight:||27 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||29.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.51 x 10.51 x 10.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yost Tools, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Yost Tools
mpn: 750-DI, ean: 0797734008432,
The Yost 750-DI weighs up to 50% more than the competition. The ductile iron body is 2X stronger than cast iron Vises. Extreme Grip Machinist Jaws feature deeper serrations to grip parts better. Self Align Pipe Jaws conform to the part they are gripp...